I don't write a lot of terribly useful things, but here are a few here which may be useful. An RSS feed for this lot is now available.
- Barcode script — Draws valid barcodes (which are actually really, really complicated things to figure out how to draw). Current version 1.0; 2006-04-29.
- Line graph script — Does line graphs, believe it or not! Current version 1.0; 2006-02-28.
- Sum numbers script — Adds up the numbers in shapes, then shows the total. (Cleverer than it sounds.) Current version 1.1; 2006-02-27.
- Pie chart script — Draws simple pie charts from simple numerical data. Current version 1.4; 2008-04-30.
- Timeline script — Generates simple timelines. Currently rather primitive. Current version 1.0; 2006-02-20.
- Number shapes script — Numbers selected shapes based on their position in the document. It's more complicated that it sounds. Current version 1.0; 2005-10-20.
- Arrange in Circle script — Arranges OmniGraffle shapes around a mythical circle. Current version 1.0; 2005-07-06.
- Star script — Draws stars, oh yeah. That's not all; you can pick how pointy they are. Current version 1.3; 2008-04-30.
- Spiral script — A script for drawing spirals. Current version 1.0; 2005-05-15.
- Arcs — A script and a stencil for drawing perfect arcs. Current version 1.0; 2005-05-17.
- Bar chart script — Draws simple bar charts from simple numerical data. Current version 1.1; 2005-04-12.
- Regular polygons stencil — This started out as a script, then I realised that there are only so many you'd want/need to draw. 2005-04-06.
The most recent versions of all of the above can downloaded in one archive: all_og_bits.zip (96 KB). Installation instructions for all the scripts are the same. It may be worthwhile reading the instructions for using each one, to get the best results.